Skip to main content

BlackRoseBride





































BlackRoseBride


Lego Doctor Strange! https://t.co/PaWAhjAJZx










0 0 4 0
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers













Favorite Female Comic Characters



Some of them I wish I knew more about. Some of them just look cool to me.


List items







  • 1. Elektra


    She's just so cool. Although I don't understand where the idea for a Greek ninja came from.








  • 2. Scarlet Witch


    I haven't read much with her but I did like her in the Marvel movies.








  • 3. Lorelei


    Loki's moll








  • 4. Psylocke


    I wish I knew more about her. She sounds cool. Need recommended reading for her. I love her color scheme mostly.








  • 5. Enchantress


    She's cool even if she likes Thor more.








  • 6. Hela


    Loki's little girl








  • 7. Clea


    More than just Doctor Strange's girlfriend. I want to know more about her.








  • 8. Black Widow


    How could I not?








  • 9. Songbird


    I don't know much about her but I did like her in Civil War and Ultimate Alliance 2. I like her look too.








  • 10. Black Cat


    Every comic has to have a female feline fetishist who's a thief and has a dark relationship with the hero.








  • 11. Dazzler


    She has cool powers and I like pop star superheroes.








  • 12. Brunnhilde


    The Valkyrie








  • 13. Jubilee


    Liked her in the 90's X-Men cartoon








  • 14. Karnilla


    I love dark witches. I don't know what she sees in Balder though.








  • 15. Jean Grey


    I like her better as a villainess








  • 16. Emma Frost


    She's a cool villain with a cool look.








  • 17. Nico Minoru


    I really want to know more about her. She's a cool goth.








  • 18. Sigyn


    Mrs. Loki








Load Comments









































































Wiki



  • Characters

  • Creators

  • Teams

  • Volumes

  • Issues

  • Publishers

  • Locations

  • Concepts

  • Things

  • Story Arcs

  • Movies

  • Series

  • Episodes




  • Characters

  • Creators

  • Teams

  • Volumes

  • Issues

  • Publishers

  • Locations

  • Concepts

  • Things

  • Story Arcs

  • Movies

  • Series

  • Episodes



New Comics



Forums



  • Gen. Discussion

  • Bug Reporting

  • Delete/Combine Pages

  • Artist Show-Off

  • Off-Topic

  • Contests

  • Battles

  • Fan-Fic

  • RPG

  • Comic Book Preview

  • API Developers

  • Editing & Tools

  • Podcast

  • Quests




  • Gen. Discussion

  • Bug Reporting

  • Delete/Combine Pages

  • Artist Show-Off

  • Off-Topic

  • Contests

  • Battles

  • Fan-Fic

  • RPG

  • Comic Book Preview

  • API Developers

  • Editing & Tools

  • Podcast

  • Quests




Community


  • Top Users

  • Activity Feed

  • User Lists

  • Community Promos



  • Top Users

  • Activity Feed

  • User Lists

  • Community Promos




Archives


  • News

  • Reviews

  • Videos

  • Podcasts

  • Previews



  • News

  • Reviews

  • Videos

  • Podcasts

  • Previews

































BlackRoseBride


Lego Doctor Strange! https://t.co/PaWAhjAJZx










0 0 4 0
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers













Favorite Female Comic Characters



Some of them I wish I knew more about. Some of them just look cool to me.


List items







  • 1. Elektra


    She's just so cool. Although I don't understand where the idea for a Greek ninja came from.








  • 2. Scarlet Witch


    I haven't read much with her but I did like her in the Marvel movies.








  • 3. Lorelei


    Loki's moll








  • 4. Psylocke


    I wish I knew more about her. She sounds cool. Need recommended reading for her. I love her color scheme mostly.








  • 5. Enchantress


    She's cool even if she likes Thor more.








  • 6. Hela


    Loki's little girl








  • 7. Clea


    More than just Doctor Strange's girlfriend. I want to know more about her.








  • 8. Black Widow


    How could I not?








  • 9. Songbird


    I don't know much about her but I did like her in Civil War and Ultimate Alliance 2. I like her look too.








  • 10. Black Cat


    Every comic has to have a female feline fetishist who's a thief and has a dark relationship with the hero.








  • 11. Dazzler


    She has cool powers and I like pop star superheroes.








  • 12. Brunnhilde


    The Valkyrie








  • 13. Jubilee


    Liked her in the 90's X-Men cartoon








  • 14. Karnilla


    I love dark witches. I don't know what she sees in Balder though.








  • 15. Jean Grey


    I like her better as a villainess








  • 16. Emma Frost


    She's a cool villain with a cool look.








  • 17. Nico Minoru


    I really want to know more about her. She's a cool goth.








  • 18. Sigyn


    Mrs. Loki








Load Comments







































BlackRoseBride


Lego Doctor Strange! https://t.co/PaWAhjAJZx










0 0 4 0
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers













Favorite Female Comic Characters



Some of them I wish I knew more about. Some of them just look cool to me.


List items







  • 1. Elektra


    She's just so cool. Although I don't understand where the idea for a Greek ninja came from.








  • 2. Scarlet Witch


    I haven't read much with her but I did like her in the Marvel movies.








  • 3. Lorelei


    Loki's moll








  • 4. Psylocke


    I wish I knew more about her. She sounds cool. Need recommended reading for her. I love her color scheme mostly.








  • 5. Enchantress


    She's cool even if she likes Thor more.








  • 6. Hela


    Loki's little girl








  • 7. Clea


    More than just Doctor Strange's girlfriend. I want to know more about her.








  • 8. Black Widow


    How could I not?








  • 9. Songbird


    I don't know much about her but I did like her in Civil War and Ultimate Alliance 2. I like her look too.








  • 10. Black Cat


    Every comic has to have a female feline fetishist who's a thief and has a dark relationship with the hero.








  • 11. Dazzler


    She has cool powers and I like pop star superheroes.








  • 12. Brunnhilde


    The Valkyrie








  • 13. Jubilee


    Liked her in the 90's X-Men cartoon








  • 14. Karnilla


    I love dark witches. I don't know what she sees in Balder though.








  • 15. Jean Grey


    I like her better as a villainess








  • 16. Emma Frost


    She's a cool villain with a cool look.








  • 17. Nico Minoru


    I really want to know more about her. She's a cool goth.








  • 18. Sigyn


    Mrs. Loki








Load Comments























BlackRoseBride


Lego Doctor Strange! https://t.co/PaWAhjAJZx










0 0 4 0
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers















BlackRoseBride


Lego Doctor Strange! https://t.co/PaWAhjAJZx










0 0 4 0
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers











BlackRoseBride


Lego Doctor Strange! https://t.co/PaWAhjAJZx










0 0 4 0
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers









BlackRoseBride


Lego Doctor Strange! https://t.co/PaWAhjAJZx










0 0 4 0
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers



Navigation
  • Summary

  • About Me


  • Images (4)



  • Forums
    Posts

    Comments



  • Lists (2)




  • Wiki History
    Sub history

    Points rollup










Favorite Female Comic Characters



Some of them I wish I knew more about. Some of them just look cool to me.


List items







  • 1. Elektra


    She's just so cool. Although I don't understand where the idea for a Greek ninja came from.








  • 2. Scarlet Witch


    I haven't read much with her but I did like her in the Marvel movies.








  • 3. Lorelei


    Loki's moll








  • 4. Psylocke


    I wish I knew more about her. She sounds cool. Need recommended reading for her. I love her color scheme mostly.








  • 5. Enchantress


    She's cool even if she likes Thor more.








  • 6. Hela


    Loki's little girl








  • 7. Clea


    More than just Doctor Strange's girlfriend. I want to know more about her.








  • 8. Black Widow


    How could I not?








  • 9. Songbird


    I don't know much about her but I did like her in Civil War and Ultimate Alliance 2. I like her look too.








  • 10. Black Cat


    Every comic has to have a female feline fetishist who's a thief and has a dark relationship with the hero.








  • 11. Dazzler


    She has cool powers and I like pop star superheroes.








  • 12. Brunnhilde


    The Valkyrie








  • 13. Jubilee


    Liked her in the 90's X-Men cartoon








  • 14. Karnilla


    I love dark witches. I don't know what she sees in Balder though.








  • 15. Jean Grey


    I like her better as a villainess








  • 16. Emma Frost


    She's a cool villain with a cool look.








  • 17. Nico Minoru


    I really want to know more about her. She's a cool goth.








  • 18. Sigyn


    Mrs. Loki








Load Comments










Favorite Female Comic Characters



Some of them I wish I knew more about. Some of them just look cool to me.


List items







  • 1. Elektra


    She's just so cool. Although I don't understand where the idea for a Greek ninja came from.








  • 2. Scarlet Witch


    I haven't read much with her but I did like her in the Marvel movies.








  • 3. Lorelei


    Loki's moll








  • 4. Psylocke


    I wish I knew more about her. She sounds cool. Need recommended reading for her. I love her color scheme mostly.








  • 5. Enchantress


    She's cool even if she likes Thor more.








  • 6. Hela


    Loki's little girl








  • 7. Clea


    More than just Doctor Strange's girlfriend. I want to know more about her.








  • 8. Black Widow


    How could I not?








  • 9. Songbird


    I don't know much about her but I did like her in Civil War and Ultimate Alliance 2. I like her look too.








  • 10. Black Cat


    Every comic has to have a female feline fetishist who's a thief and has a dark relationship with the hero.








  • 11. Dazzler


    She has cool powers and I like pop star superheroes.








  • 12. Brunnhilde


    The Valkyrie








  • 13. Jubilee


    Liked her in the 90's X-Men cartoon








  • 14. Karnilla


    I love dark witches. I don't know what she sees in Balder though.








  • 15. Jean Grey


    I like her better as a villainess








  • 16. Emma Frost


    She's a cool villain with a cool look.








  • 17. Nico Minoru


    I really want to know more about her. She's a cool goth.








  • 18. Sigyn


    Mrs. Loki








Load Comments








Favorite Female Comic Characters



Some of them I wish I knew more about. Some of them just look cool to me.


List items







  • 1. Elektra


    She's just so cool. Although I don't understand where the idea for a Greek ninja came from.








  • 2. Scarlet Witch


    I haven't read much with her but I did like her in the Marvel movies.








  • 3. Lorelei


    Loki's moll








  • 4. Psylocke


    I wish I knew more about her. She sounds cool. Need recommended reading for her. I love her color scheme mostly.








  • 5. Enchantress


    She's cool even if she likes Thor more.








  • 6. Hela


    Loki's little girl








  • 7. Clea


    More than just Doctor Strange's girlfriend. I want to know more about her.








  • 8. Black Widow


    How could I not?








  • 9. Songbird


    I don't know much about her but I did like her in Civil War and Ultimate Alliance 2. I like her look too.








  • 10. Black Cat


    Every comic has to have a female feline fetishist who's a thief and has a dark relationship with the hero.








  • 11. Dazzler


    She has cool powers and I like pop star superheroes.








  • 12. Brunnhilde


    The Valkyrie








  • 13. Jubilee


    Liked her in the 90's X-Men cartoon








  • 14. Karnilla


    I love dark witches. I don't know what she sees in Balder though.








  • 15. Jean Grey


    I like her better as a villainess








  • 16. Emma Frost


    She's a cool villain with a cool look.








  • 17. Nico Minoru


    I really want to know more about her. She's a cool goth.








  • 18. Sigyn


    Mrs. Loki








Load Comments






























































Load Comments








Top Rated Lists for blackrosebride














































Popular posts from this blog

Medaillenspiegel der Olympischen Winterspiele 1968

Medaillenspiegel der Olympischen Sommerspiele 2004

Medaillenspiegel der Olympischen Winterspiele 2014